This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NHC FOODS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DOLPHIN OFFSHORE ENTERPRISES (INDIA) LTD.
- STEEL EXCHANGE INDIA LTD.
- ROLLATAINERS LTD.
- VEDANT FASHIONS LTD
- APLAYA CREATIONS LTD
- ASHOK LEYLAND LTD
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- LOTUS EYE HOSPITAL LTD.
- NATRAJ PROTEINS LTD.
- MULLER & PHIPPS (INDIA) LTD.
- KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD.
- KOTHARI WORLD FINANCE LTD.
- MAHARASHTRA SEAMLESS LTD.
- TITAN SECURITIES LTD.
- MEERA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LIMITED
- VARDHAN CAPITAL & FINANCE LIMITED
- ANSAL BUILDWELL LTD.
- ANTONY WASTE HDG CELL LIMITED
- JINDAL POLY FILMS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS)?
Can I buy NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS) shares?
How do I buy NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS) shares.
In which sector do NHC FOODS LTD. (NHCFOODS) belong?
Today's live share price for NHC FOODS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 18.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 4th August, 1992 as a public limited company and obtained the Cerficate for Commencement of Business on the 12th August, 1992. Promoted by Vinoobhai Shah & Associates, Mehul Gandhi and Assocates, Apoorva Shah & Associates, Kritikar Mehta & Associate, NRIs & Hemant, Topiwalla & Associates. Presently engaged in the manufacture and dvelopment of software packages. The Company propose to expand its present activities for development and manufacture of 24000 user friendly software pacagages and also to set up a new faiclity with an installed capacity for 300 computers hardware and peripherals at plot no. EL-20, TTC, MIDS, Thane. The total cost of the project estimated at Rs. 325 lakhs was to be met by equity capital of Rs. 300 lakhs and term loan of Rs. 25 lakhs from janata Sahakari Bank. Commercial production expected to commence by July, 1995. The hardware division factory building is not yet completed. There by, the company could not achieve its projections. The company is getting hardware from outside parties. The software developed by company popularly known as Checkmate could not find the market due to lack of upgradation, company has decided to face-lift the company.Read more