This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in New Light Apparels Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GAYATRI SUGARS LTD.
- DAVANGERE SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED
- G K CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- TARC LIMITED
- TANEJA AEROSPACE & AVIATION LTD.
- HOTEL LEELA VENTURES LTD
- CONFIDENCE FINANCE AND TRADING LIMITED
- ENNORE COKE LTD.
- BAMBINO AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HINDUJA VENTURES LIMITED
- KOME-ON COMMUNICATION LTD
- TARA CHAND LOGISTIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- SPARC ELECTREX LIMITED
- MMP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TIMKEN INDIA LTD.
- SHRENIK LIMITED
- IRB INVIT FUND
- GABRIEL INDIA LTD.
- MANGALAM INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LTD
- ZEAL AQUA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT)?
Can I buy New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT) shares?
How do I buy New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT) shares.
In which sector do New Light Apparels Ltd (NEWLIGHT) belong?
Today's live share price for New Light Apparels Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 21.40 with a current market capitalization of .
New Light Apparels Ltd, promoted by Gurcharan Lal Makkad and Amrik Lal Makkad was incorporated in 1995. The company took over the running business of "New Light Hosiery Manufacturing Works," the partnership concern of the promoters. It is being headed by Gurcharan Lal Makkad as Chairman cum Managing Director. It is presently engaged in the manufacture of socks with 59 machines in operation. It proposes to expand its capacity from 59 machines to 84 machines by way of adding 25 computerised machines. The company came out with a public issue of 17,50,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 1.75 cr in Jan.'96, to meet its expansion plan.Read more