This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NEOGEM INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STERLING GUARANTY & FINANCE LIMITED
- INDO THAI SECURITIES LTD.
- CERA SANITARYWARE LTD.
- NILA SPACES LIMITED
- MID INDIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VALLABH STEELS LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL COMBUSTION (INDIA) LTD.
- ORIENT ABRASIVES LTD.
- MOKSH ORNAMENTS LIMITED
- INDO CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
- ANDHRA SUGARS LTD.
- NURECA LIMITED
- V R WOODART LTD.
- SPECTRUM FOODS LTD.
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- SVARAJ TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- INNOVANA THINKLABS LIMITED
- PRIME SECURITIES LTD.
- LCC INFOTECH LTD.
- GARWARE MARINE INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND)?
Can I buy NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND) shares?
How do I buy NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND) shares.
In which sector do NEOGEM INDIA LTD. (NOGMIND) belong?
Today's live share price for NEOGEM INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3.07 with a current market capitalization of .
Neogem [I] Ltd. was incorporated on September 21, 1991, as a public limted company and obtained a certificate of commencement of business on December 9 1991. Neogem [I] Ltd. manufactures plain gold and studded gold jewellery at SEEPZ (SEZ), Mumbai after receiving a letter of intent in February 1991. In April 1, 1993, the company launched a public issue of Rs. 530 lacs at par and listed itself on Bombay Stock Exchange. This issue financed the unit of jewellery manufacture at SEEPZ, Mumbai.Read more