Navin Fluorine International Performance
Fundamentals of Navin Fluorine International
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||51.51|
|Debt to Equity||0.56|
Financials of Navin Fluorine International
|Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023||Sep 2023|
|Profit before tax||131.29||184.16||81.77||77.2|
|EPS in Rs||21.5||27.51||12.41||12.22|
About Navin Fluorine International
Navin Fluorine International Ltd. was listed in September 2003. In 1967, the company established the first Integrated Fluorochemicals complex in South East Asia (excluding Japan) to produce HF, refrigerant gases, and a range of inorganic fluorides at Surat. In 1978, the company set up a facility at Dewas to produce Alkylated Anilines. In 1999, the company commenced the manufacturing of organic and inorganic Specialty Fluoride at Surat.
In 2000, the Surat plant also started producing the Fluorobenzene and Benzotrifluoride series. In the following year, they set up the first large-scale plant in South East Asia for the production of Boron Trifluoride Gas at Surat. They also commissioned a Trifluoroethanol plant in 2005 and a CDM plant in 2007. In 2008, the Navin Research Innovation Centre (NRIC) was inaugurated in Surat.
In 2011, a CGMP plant was commissioned in Dewas. In 2016, the company formed an agreement with Honeywell to work on the latest generation of refrigerant gas, named HFO-1234yf. In FY 2021, the company commissioned a new plant for fluorine-related Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS). In 2022-23, the High-Performance Products (HPP) business commenced plant operations at Dahej Unit. The Specialty Chemicals business also commenced its operations at the Dahej Unit to supply certain fluorine-based agri-intermediates.
The company primarily has 3 business verticals:
- Specialty Chemicals Business – This vertical is further divided into the Crop Science and Performance Material sectors. It brought in ₹743 crore of revenue, i.e. 36% of the total revenue in FY 2022-23.
- CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) Business – This vertical provides pharmaceutical products to major pharma companies trying to outsource clinical and commercial products. This segment brought in 21% of the total revenue in FY 2022-23.
- High-Performance Products Business – This involves the production of a wide variety of chemicals such as Hydrofluoroolefins (HFO), inorganic fluorides such as ammonium bi-fluoride, potassium fluoride, sodium fluoride, etc. This segment brought in 43% of the company’s revenue in FY 2022-23.
The Company has a total of 6 subsidiaries and 1 joint venture. Some of the major subsidiaries include:
- Manchester Organics Limited (MOL) – Navin Fluorine owns 100% of this specialized chemicals research company in Runcorn, U.K.
- Navin Fluorine (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. – It is a wholly owned foreign enterprise incorporated in order to have a strategic presence closer to the source of key raw materials for the company’s specialty and CDMO business.
- Navin Fluorine Advanced Sciences Limited (NFASL) – Assets capitalised in NFASL include capitalisation for plant supplying HFOs to Honeywell, and specialty chemical plants to supply fluorine-based agr-intermediates.
Mr. Radhesh R. Welling, Managing Director
Shri Radhesh Welling has worked for over 22 years in various roles, ranging from innovation to sales and marketing as well as Corporate Strategy. This includes experience across multiple geographies. In his previous role, he was the CEO and Executive Director of Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd., a specialty chemicals company. Before that, he had worked with J.M. Huber Corporation for 8 years, mostly out of their headquarters in Atlanta, USA.
The company conducted the following corporate actions:
The company split its stock from the face value of ₹10 to ₹2 per share with a record date of July 20, 2017.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- In 2011, the company completed the acquisition of Manchester Organics Limited, UK.
- In 2019, a 100% subsidiary, NFIL (UK) Ltd was formed in the UK in order to acquire the balance shareholding of 49% from the shareholders of Manchester Organics Ltd.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd||₹335.70||
|285.3 - 288.95|
|Citurgia Biochemicals Ltd||₹417.95||
|17.5 - 18.75|
|Vishnu Chemicals Ltd||₹2,055.59||
|312.5 - 316.45|
|Hindcon Chemicals Ltd||₹176.10||
|35 - 37.9|
|Sanginita Chemicals Ltd||₹42.56||
|24.45 - 24.95|
What is the Share price of Navin Fluorine International (NAVINFLUOR)?
Can I buy Navin Fluorine International (NAVINFLUOR) shares?
How do I buy Navin Fluorine International (NAVINFLUOR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Navin Fluorine International (NAVINFLUOR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Navin Fluorine International (NAVINFLUOR) shares.
Is Navin Fluorine International a Debt free Company?
No, Navin Fluorine International is not a debt free company.
What is the main business of Navin Fluorine International?
The main business of Navin Fluorine International is to produce and sell speciality fluorochemicals. Its business is spread across four segments, including inorganic fluorides, refrigeration gases, contract development & manufacturing organisation (CDMO), and speciality fluorides.
Who are the promoters of Navin Fluorine International?
Some of the top promoters of Navin Fluorine International include Mafatlal Impex Private Limited, Mafatlal Exim Pvt Ltd, Vishad Padmanabh Mafatlal, Vishad Mafatlal as Trustee of Vishad P Mafatlal Family Trust No. 1, Padmanabh Arvind Mafatlal (HUF), Pamil Investments Pvt Ltd, and Vishad Padmanabh Mafatlal Public Charitable Trust No. 1.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under Navin Fluorine International?
The main subsidiaries that come under Navin Fluorine International are Sulakshana Securities Limited, India, Manchester Organics Limited, United Kingdom, Navin Fluorine (Shanghai) Company Limited, China, NFIL (UK) Limited, United Kingdom, and Navin Fluorine Advanced Sciences Limited, India.