This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MULTIBASE INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ATLANTA LTD.
- PARADEEP PHOSPHATES LIMITED
- STEWARTS & LLOYDS OF INDIA LTD.
- BLUE STAR LTD
- EVERLON SYNTHETICS LIMITED
- AMJ LAND HOLDINGS LIMITED
- ECLERX SERVICES LTD
- CLARIS LIFESCIENCES LTD.
- JK LAKSHMI CEMENT
- ONESOURCE TECHMEDIA LTD.
- CAPTAIN TECHNOCAST LIMITED
- NOVATEOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- DALAL STREET INVESTMENTS LTD.
- IND RENEWABLE ENERGY LIMITED
- RAAJ MEDISAFE INDIA LTD.
- HDFC AMC (ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY)
- JBF INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PB FINTECH LIMITED (POLICYBAZAAR)
- UNIVERSAL STARCH-CHEM ALLIED LTD.
- ELEGANT FLORICULTURE & AGROTECH INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE)?
Can I buy MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE) shares?
How do I buy MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE) shares.
In which sector do MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. (MULTIBASE) belong?
Today's live share price for MULTIBASE INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 189.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Multibase India Ltd is an India-based company. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing of high-technology thermoplastic elastomeric compounds and has diversified into the manufacture and sale of products, such as silicon-enhanced products. Their product range includes TPSiV, Siloxane Masterbatches, Multibatch, Multi-Flex, Nylex, Multi-Pro and Multi-Flam. Multibase India Ltd was incorporated in the year 1991 with the name Synergy Polymers Ltd. In the year 1999, the name of the company was changed to Synergy Mulitibase Ltd. The company is part of the Multibase SA group, a leading compounder in Europe, the USA and India. In August 31, 2007, the company changed their name to Multibase India Ltd. The company's product TPSiV (1180-50D) is used as the jacketing material in automotive brake cables. Siloxane Masterbatches are used as internal and external lubricants. These plastic additives offer scratch and abrasion resistance, and reduces friction. Multibatches are used as blown film, biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film, sheet extrusion for thermoforming and corrugated sheet. Nylex is used in applications, such as electrical connectors and electrical component housing and rims for safety glasses.Read more