This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Mohite Industries Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
- EASTERN SILK INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SIROHIA & SONS LTD
- MEGRI SOFT LTD
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- SARUP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NEXUS COMMODITIES AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SBC EXPORTS LIMITED
- BOMBAY POTTERIES & TILES LIMITED
- REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD.
- SC AGROTECH LTD
- OSWAL AGRO MILLS LTD.
- KHEMANI DISTRIBUTORS & MARKETING
- KOTHARI SUG & CHEM LTD.
- STAR HEALTH & ALLIED INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- SUN RETAIL LIMITED
- ADOR FONTECH LTD.
- INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- NARMADA MACPLAST DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM LIMITED
- PTC INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE)?
Can I buy Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE) shares?
How do I buy Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE) shares.
In which sector do Mohite Industries Ltd (MOHITE) belong?
Today's live share price for Mohite Industries Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 21.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 31st Oct.'90 as a public limited company, R M Mohite Textiles (RMMTL) was promoted by Rsmchandra Maruti Mohite, Dilip R Mohite, A R Mohite, Arvind G Gaonkar and Shivaji R Mohite. It obtained the certificate of commencement of business on 22nd Mar.'91. The company set up a 100% export oriented cotton spinning unit to manufacture carded and combed yarn which commenced commercial production on 2nd May'93. RMMTL came out with a public issue in Dec.'96 to part-finance its 100% EOU expansion project to manufacture a variety of cotton yarn 30/1s (combed and carded) count. Looking to the high potential of the cotton yarn exports, company has gone for expansion by setting up of 12096 spindles. The cost of expansion project was Rs 36.00 crores. Commercial operations relating to the expansion project was started from 1st October 1998. The quality of yarn produced is well appreciated by many overseas buyers and over-all market. The company planned for an investment of Rs. 7 crores under the Technology Upgradation Scheme and IDBI has sanctioned as the above as Term Loan.Read more