This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in M.K. Exim (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASYA INFOSOFT LIMITED
- AKSHARCHEM (INDIA) LTD.
- AUTOMOTIVE STAMPINGS & ASSEMBLIES LTD.
- ALKALI METALS LTD.
- DIGICONTENT LIMITED
- ASHNOOR TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD.
- BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- FUTURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- MEDICAMEN BIOTECH LTD.
- ACI INFOCOM LTD.
- TIMESCAN LOGISTICS INDIA LIMITED
- SHREE KRISHNA PAPER MILLS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FORTUNE FIN SERV (I) LTD
- RAGHUNATH TOBACCO CO.LTD.
- MINDA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- G TECH INFO TRAINING LIMITED
- AIMCO PESTICIDES LTD.
- SUNDARAM-CLAYTON LTD.
- HIKAL LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM)?
Can I buy M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM) shares?
How do I buy M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM) shares.
In which sector do M.K. Exim (India) Ltd (MKEXIM) belong?
Today's live share price for M.K. Exim (India) Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 86.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in 1992, M K Exim (India) was converted into a public limited company in Feb.'95. It was promoted by K L Khanchandani, Daya Ram Khanchandani and Shyam Khanchandani. The company set up an unit at Jaipur to manufacture synthetic fabrics. Commercial production commenced in Apr.'94. It exports most of the production to the middle-east countries. In 1995-96, the company envisaged an expansion-cum-diversification project to augment the total production of synthetic fabrics and to start manufacturing knitted fabrics at Jaipur, for the export purpose. Presently, it has 12 looms to produce synthetic fabric having an installed capacity of approximately 5.30 lac mtr pa. In the expansion-cum-diversification programme, it proposes to double the existing capacity by installing another 12 looms for synthetic fabric and also install 4 knitted fabric machines for its diversification. The total cost of the expansion programme is estimated to Rs.213 lacs.Read more