This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GULSHAN POLYOLS LTD.
- SOFTBPO GLOBAL SERVICES LTD.
- KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ROLTA INDIA LTD.
- DATA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- SUNSHINE CAPITAL LIMITED
- BLUECHIP STOCKSPIN LTD.
- ARROW TEXTILES LTD.
- ACE ENGITECH LIMITED
- HINDCON CHEMICALS LIMITED
- TAYLORMADE RENEWABLES LIMITED
- CORDS CABLE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- D B CORP LTD
- RATTANINDIA INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD.
- H.G. INFRA ENGINEERING LIMITED
- SHIVA TEXYARN LIMITED
- V.S.T.TILLERS TRACTORS LTD.
- JAGSONPAL FINANCE & LEASING LTD.
- ALCHEMIST CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS)?
Can I buy Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS) shares?
How do I buy Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS) shares.
In which sector do Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd (LYPSAGEMS) belong?
Today's live share price for Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Ltd is NSE: ₹ 6.20, BSE: ₹ 6.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Limited was incorporated on 30th November, 1995 as Maloo Polymers Limited, and listed on Ahmedabad Stock Exchange in the year 1997. In the year 2008- 09 the Company was taken over by Mr. Dipan Patwa and Mr. Manish Janani. Subsequently the name of the company was also changed to MALOO GEMS & JEWELLERY Ltd. on 12th January 2010. The name of the company was further changed to Lypsa Gems & Jewellery Limited on 07-03-2012. The company is now in the business of diamond manufacturing, trading, imports and exports. In 2014, the company came out with a bonus issue in the ratio of 1:2. During the year, the company also launched E-Commerce B2B Platform called sorteddiamonds.com"Read more