This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HINDUSTAN COMPOSITES LTD.
- KIRLOSKAR PNEUMATIC COMPANY LIMITED
- VINATI ORGANICS LIMITED
- PRISM MEDICO AND PHARMACY LTD.
- CORDS CABLE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- H.G. INFRA ENGINEERING LIMITED
- DATA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- PETRON ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION LTD.
- VARDHMAN TEXTILES LTD.
- JK LAKSHMI CEMENT LTD.
- KANEL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MAAN ALUMINIUM LTD.
- RANJEET MECHATRONICS LIMITED
- PATEL ENGINEERING LTD.
- TATA MOTORS LTD.
- INTEGRATED CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- SOUTHERN MAGNESIUM & CHEMICALS LTD.
- SAMOR REALITY LIMITED
- GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- MELSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT)?
Can I buy LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT) shares?
How do I buy LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT) shares.
In which sector do LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. (LUDLOWJUT) belong?
Today's live share price for LUDLOW JUTE & SPECIALITIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 83.45 with a current market capitalization of .
Aekta Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kanoria Chemicals & Industries is into manufacture of jute yarn, webbing, geo-textile poly-jute bags, hessian, etc. Aekta which commenced activities in Jan 1980 got transferred the Ludlow Jute mill from Kanoria Chemcials & Inds Ltd(KCIL). The Ludlow Jute Mill set up under American ownership in 1921 was acquired by KCIL ion 1977. The company upgraded Ludlow Jute Mill through various modernisation schemes sanctioned by financial institutions. The first phase (cost: Rs 5.20 cr) was completed in Jun.'92 and the second in 1993-94. The cotton yarn unit at Gurgaon, Haryana, has 17,020 spindles and 576 rotors. Aekta strengthened its technological base through modernisation and introduction of new products. It invested in specialised equipment, including circular looms, automatic looms, new-technology spinning frames and other specialised equipment. It has obtained the ISO 9002 certification for its jute division and is the first mill to have obtained this quality mark for all its products. The scheme of arrangement between Ludlow Securities and the company earlier filed in the court was withdrawn by the company and now a fresh scheme of arrangement is being submitted to the Hon'ble High Court of Calcutta. The company as part of its restructuring plant has transferred 'Sijberia Division' to its wholly owned subsidiary Ludlow Securities Ltd operative from Oct 10, 2003.Read more