This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KELTECH ENERGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUPREME HOLDINGS & HOSPITALITY (INDIA) LTD.
- INFO-DRIVE SOFTWARE LTD.
- WIPRO LTD.
- PRISM FINANCE LTD.
- ASHISH POLYPLAST LTD.
- J. TAPARIA PROJECTS LTD
- ALPHALOGIC TECHSYS LIMITED
- SML ISUZU LIMITED
- SJVN LTD
- EPC INDUSTRIE LTD.
- GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- VISHWARAJ SUGAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JSW ENERGY LTD
- NACL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SWARNSARITA GEMS LTD
- TRC FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- BAMBINO AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- USHAKIRAN FINANCE LTD.
- ISMT LTD.
- SUTLEJ TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG)?
Can I buy KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG) shares?
How do I buy KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG) shares.
In which sector do KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. (KELENRG) belong?
Today's live share price for KELTECH ENERGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 610.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Keltech Energies Ltd., formerly known as Karnataka Explosives (KEL) is part of Chowgule Group and engaged in the manufacture of Industrial explosives (inst. cap.: 37000 tpa) and Perlite products (inst. cap.: 6900 tpa). The company has it's works at Vishwasnagar in Udupi district of Karnataka, Waidhan and Jamudigram in Sidhi and Shahdol districts respectively of Madhya Pradesh, and Chrapur & Nagpur in Maharastra. Karnataka Explosives has set up its third SMS plant in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, and commenced operations therein. Karnataka Explosives has broad-based its customer profile to include the non-coal sector, thus catering to a prestigious clientele in the mining industry including majors like KIOCL, NMDC, HCL and the steel giant SAIL. KEL has imported the technology for emulsion explosives in 1988-89 from its collaborators ETI Explosives Technologies International, US.Read more