This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kanchi Karpooram Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VAS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- NITTA GELATIN INDIA LTD.
- JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED
- TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD.
- JAYABHARAT CREDIT LIMITED
- ASIAN GRANITO INDIA LTD.
- GMR INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- GV FILMS LTD.
- EAST BUILDTECH LTD.
- HIMALYA INTERNATIONAL LTD
- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
- SWASTI VINAYAKA SYNTHETICS LTD.
- ASIS LOGISTICS LIMITED
- PVR LTD.
- JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD.
- STANDARD INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VARDHMAN SPECIAL STEELS LTD.
- TIRUPATI STARCH & CHEMICALS LTD.
- MODISON METALS LTD.
- BIGBLOC CONSTRUCTION LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI)?
Can I buy Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI) shares?
How do I buy Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI) shares.
In which sector do Kanchi Karpooram Ltd (KANCHI) belong?
Today's live share price for Kanchi Karpooram Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 592.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jan.'92 as a public limited company, Kanchi Karpooram is promoted by Suresh Shah. The company is engaged in the manufacture of organic chemicals that are precursors in the process for the manufacture of camphor. The company has set up facilities for the manufacture of turpentine oil and gum rosin at Enadur (Kanchipuram district), Tamilnadu. Commercial production commenced in Dec.'94. It has also developed technology for the manufacture of value added resins from gum rosin, regular production of which commenced in Jan.'95. The company's products also find application in industries like rubber, paints, paper, adhesives, etc. The company came out with a public issue to part-finance the forward integration project of manufacturing camphor (1000 tpa), dipentene (810 tpa) and sodium acetate (805 tpa) from turpentine oil obtained in the first stage of process.Read more