This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANRHEA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
- IOL CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD.
- SABOO BROTHERS LTD.
- EMPEE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD.
- NARMADA MACPLAST DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM LIMITED
- ACTIVE CLOTHING CO LIMITED
- DEVHARI EXPORTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- TOYAM INDUSTRIES LTD
- KULKARNI POWER & TOOLS LT
- DECCAN HEALTH CARE LIMITED
- JK TYRE & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FUTURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- KANCO TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD
- MAGNUM LTD.
- NATRAJ PROTEINS LTD.
- RATNAMANI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
- MINDA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PIL ITALICA LIFESTYLE LTD
- KILPEST INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. (JYOTIOVR) shares?
How do I buy JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. (JYOTIOVR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. (JYOTIOVR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. (JYOTIOVR) shares.
In which sector do JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. (JYOTIOVR) belong?
Today's live share price for JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Jyoti Overseas (JOL) was incorporated in 1974 and promoted by B L Somani. It is managed by chairman B L Somani and managing director Pramod Somani. The company has a wholly owned subsidiary in the name of Jyoti Overseas (US). JOL is a leading manufacturer of high-quality industrial fabrics, with a major portion of the company's earnings coming from exports. The company was awarded the Star Exporter status in 1990 and was subsequently recognised as an Export House by the Government of India in 1994. It exports to over 15 countries including the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. The subsidiary company is engaged in the distribution of industrial fabrics, with local offices in California and South Carolina. The company won the Export Excellence Award from the MP Importers and Exporters Association in 1993 and 1994. Presently, the company has an installed capacity of 80 looms. The company now plans for further expansion by installing additional 54 Picanol looms to meet the increasing demand for its products, particularly in the export market. The commercial production of the expanded capacity will commence from Oct' 96.In 1995-96, the company earned foreign exchange worth Rs 33.51 cr. In 1996-97 the company expanded its installed capacity by adding 154 picanolmake shuttle looms imported from Holland, under EPCG License. The Company is implementing the final phase of its expansion programme envisaging import of 20 Airjet Looms from picanol N V Belgium. The Looms have been installed and the trial run is expected to be started in September'2000.Read more