This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAHA RASHTRA APEX CORPORATION LTD.
- SHARAD FIBRES & YARN PROCESSORS LTD.
- SRI AMARNATH FINANCE LIMITED
- SHAIVAL REALITY LIMITED
- AUTHUM INVESTMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- SHRI VENKATESH REFINERIES LIMITED
- PIONEER EMBROIDERIES LTD.
- TWIN ROSES TRADES & AGENCIES LIMITED
- TINPLATE COMPANY OF INDIA LTD.
- G TECH INFO TRAINING LIMITED
- ELANGO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHILCHAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MANGALAM GLOBAL ENT LIMITED
- RIDDHI CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
- APEX FROZEN FOODS LTD
- NEWGEN SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- ANUPAM FINSERV LIMITED
- INERTIA STEEL LTD.
- FLEXITUFF VENTURES INTERNATIONAL LTD
- JINDAL STAINLESS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ)?
Can I buy FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ) shares?
How do I buy FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ) shares.
In which sector do FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FIRSTOBJ) belong?
Today's live share price for FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.59 with a current market capitalization of .
The Hyderabad-based IQMS Software Ltd is implementing an expansion and technology upgradation project at a cost of Rs. 13 cr. The project is being financed mainly by promoter contribution of Rs. 7.20 cr, Bank of Madura, which appraised the project, will forward a term loan of Rs. 1.30 cr and a Public offer of Rs 4.50 cr. The main object of the issue is to set up the company's Software development project, Web enabled business/E-commerce and Management consultancy, to invest in overseas company to support its marketing activities, to acquire hardware, software and other assets for the project. IQMS was incorporated on 3rd March 2000 as a public limited company with the objective to design and market software solutions to cater to the growing need of maintaining the data required for the management and the decision makers of large and small companies on the World Wide Web. IQMS is a Web-enabled Software Solution Provider with a primary focus on the Application Service Provision Model. Its expertise is largely in Internet Technologies, and the main goal of the company is to be Application Service Providers of generic MIS systems targeting SME's at a global level. Further to augment the marketing and project office in central America the company plans to invest in an overseas company to the tune of about US $ 9.00 lacs (approx. Rs 391.00 lacs) which will market and extend other support for the marketing of the company's products and services. In addition the company has entered into a MoU with Softlink Solutions Inc., Chicago, USA for designing, development and implement software projects for Softlink at mutually agreed terms for each project.Read more