This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Esha Media Research Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- VASA RETAIL & OVERSEA LIMITED
- SREE RAYALASEEMA HI-STRENGTH HYPO LTD.
- TVS ELECTRONICS LTD.
- TAYO ROLLS LTD.
- DYNEMIC PRODUCTS LTD.
- STEEL EXCHANGE INDIA LTD.
- PRAKASH INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KOVAI MEDICAL CENTER & HOSPITAL LTD.
- HERANBA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHEMAROO ENTERTAINMENT LTD
- POLSON LTD.
- SKY GOLD LIMITED
- WELSPUN CORP LIMITED
- D P ABHUSHAN LIMITED
- INDIABULLS VENTURES LIMITED
- NATCO ECONOMICALS LTD
- CSL FINANCE LTD
- MODULEX CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- O. P. CHAINS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA)?
Can I buy Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA) shares?
How do I buy Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA) shares.
In which sector do Esha Media Research Limited (ESHAMEDIA) belong?
Today's live share price for Esha Media Research Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 6.28 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in 1984, Laser Dot was converted into a public limited company in Nov.'92. It was promoted by P Raghava Raju. The company started operations as a small scale unit at Hyderabad, providing image processing and other services for the printing industry using computerised techniques for colour separation and colour scanners. In 1987, the capacity was increased to 20,100 sets pa. In 1994, the company embarked on a massive expansion of capacity in phases. The first phase which became operational in Jan.'95, increased the capacity to 65,100 sets pa, by installation of the state-of-the-art equipment from Scitex Corporation, Israel. The company came out with a public issue in Sep.'95 to finance the second phase of its expansion programme of increasing its capacity by a further 15,000 sets to take the capacity to 80,100 sets pa.Read more