This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Epic Energy Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHIANA ISPAT LTD.
- WILLIAMSON MAGOR & COMPANY LTD.
- VEERHEALTH CARE LIMITED
- ATLAS JEWELLERY INDIA LIMITED
- OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD.
- BOMBAY POTTERIES & TILES LIMITED
- SHAMROCK INDUSTRIAL CO LIMITED
- MATRA KAUSHAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- RAIDEEP INDUSTRIES LTD
- DUGAR HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- JAKHARIA FABRIC LIMITED
- MSP STEEL & POWER LTD.
- MONSANTO INDIA LTD.
- CAREER POINT LTD.
- CONSO. FIN. & HOLD. LTD.
- NITCO LTD.
- KRISHANA PHOSCHEM LIMITED
- TARC LIMITED
- CINEVISTA LTD.
- PHAARMASIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Epic Energy Limited ()?
Can I buy Epic Energy Limited () shares?
How do I buy Epic Energy Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Epic Energy Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Epic Energy Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Epic Energy Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Epic Energy Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in energy conservation and making renewable energy devices available all across India. The Company operates in two business segments: Power conditioners and savers, and Renewable Energy and energy saving appliances. It has manufacturing facilities in Vadodara and Navi Mumbai, India. The Companys products include energy saving devices and solar energy products. The Company operates in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Arunachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka. The company was incorporated in the year 1991. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010, the Company had two subsidiaries: Hydragen Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. and Green Energy Management Inc. The Company is in the process of implementing engineering, procurement and construction projects in the photovoltaic solar space in North America.Read more