This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DIANA TEA CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BLUEBLOOD VENTURES LIMITED
- WEIZMANN FINCORP LTD.
- MANOMAY TEX INDIA LIMITED
- CHROMATIC INDIA LTD.
- VINATI ORGANICS LIMITED
- CORPORATION BANK
- RAMCO SYSTEMS LTD.
- ZENOTECH LABORATORIES LTD.
- ATLANTA DEVCON LIMITED
- KRISHNA CAPITAL AND SECURITIES LTD
- PRATAAP SNACKS LIMITED
- ALEMBIC LTD.
- SHIVAGRICO IMPLEMENTS LTD.
- MAGADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- PUNCTUAL TRADING LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- R M DRIP & SPRINK SYS LIMITED
- MEENAKSHI ENTERPRISES LTD
- JBF INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CAREER POINT LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA)?
Can I buy DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA) shares?
How do I buy DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA) shares.
In which sector do DIANA TEA CO.LTD. (DIANATEA) belong?
Today's live share price for DIANA TEA CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Aug.'11 with the main objective of carrying on tea business, Diana Tea Company (DTCL) was promoted by Nawab Gulam Jabbar who originally owned Diana Tea Estate. The company was taken over by the Singhania family in 1976. It acquired one more tea estate -- Baintgoorie Tea Estate -- from Duncans in 1983. Both the tea gardens are located in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. Lalit Kumar Singhania is the managing director. The other group companies are Amarajyoti Investment and Singhania Builders. In May '95, DTCL came out with a Rs 8.94-cr public issue at a premium of Rs 55. The proceeds were utilised to part-finance the Rs 9.2-cr project to increase the production of tea to 32.25 lac kg and also to improve the quality. During the year 1999-2000, the company has established a totally new factory at newly acquired Ambari Tea Estate. The company has lost almost 25% of its crop due to severe drought particularly in Dooars region and other adverse factors affecting the tea industry.Read more