This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- FRANKLIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- SVARAJ TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITEDD
- TAPARIA TOOLS LTD.
- SPORTKING INDIA LTD
- MAX FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- AKSHARCHEM (INDIA) LTD.
- MERCANTILE VENTURES LTD
- STARLIT POWER SYSTEMS LTD
- SRESTHA FINVEST LTD
- LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
- SELLWIN TRADERS LTD
- TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD.
- PARIN FURNITURE LIMITEDD
- FOCUS LIGHTING & FIXTURES LIMITED
- NICCO PARKS & RESORTS LTD.
- PRIME FOCUS LTD.
- ADOR FONTECH LTD.
- GENUS PAPER & BOARDS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited ()?
Can I buy Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited () shares?
How do I buy Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Corporate Courier And Cargo Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1986 as Premier Corporate Services Pvt Ltd, the company was renamed Corporate Couriers & Cargo Ltd (CCCL). It was promoted by T Raghavan Sarathy and R Kalyanaraman. The company, now re-christened Corporate Couriers and Cargo Ltd operates courier services for companies, corporations, firms/concerns and individuals, and undertakes brokerage and commission business and express parcel services. It is one of the earliest subscribers and users of I-Net, a public data switching exchange set up by the DoT in the country. In 1992, TNT Express Worldwide, a global transportation giant appointed the company as its distribution agent in India. CCCL proposes to upgrade its customer services by introducing the latest tele-communication technologies, like on-line and realtime data processing. During the year 1995-96 Sales Turnover of the Company amounted to Rs. 24.98 crores as against Rs. 18.79 crores during the previous year. During the same year Airwings Ltd, Bangalore became a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.Read more