This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES LTD_DVR
- JET INFRAVENTURE LTD
- GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- OMAXE LTD.
- AMBUJA CEMENTS LTD
- FORTUNE FIN SERV (I) LTD
- KAY POWER AND PAPER LIMITED
- ELIXIR CAPITAL LTD
- KESAR PETROPRODUCTS LTD.
- G G AUTOMOTIVE GEARS LIMITED
- SARVAMANGAL MERCANTILE CO.LTD.
- CYBER MEDIA (INDIA) LTD.
- MAHESH DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- ASIAN PETROPRODUCTS & EXPORTS LTD.
- VERTOZ ADVERTISING LIMITED
- LAHOTI OVERSEAS LTD.
- HITTCO TOOLS LIMITED
- 8K MILES SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
- VIDHI SPECIALTY FOOD INGREDIENTS LTD
- VIRTUAL GLOBAL EDUCATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD (BLUEBLENDS) shares?
How do I buy BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD (BLUEBLENDS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD (BLUEBLENDS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD (BLUEBLENDS) shares.
In which sector do BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD (BLUEBLENDS) belong?
Today's live share price for BLUE BLENDS (I) LTD is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Blue Blends (India), the flagship company of Arya Group was set up in 1982. It is engaged in texturising, twisting, crimping, coning, sizing and dyeing of yarn, weaving of fabrics, and merchant exports, with plants at Murbad, Silvassa, Palghar, Daman, Panoli, etc. At present, the company has 9 weaving looms, 12 texturising machines and a dyeing capacity of 1440 tpa. The company issued and allotted 25 lac warrants on a preferential basis to the promoters entitling the warrant holder to apply for one equity share per warrant at a price of Rs 25 each. The company has allotted 15 lac equity shares at a premium of Rs 15 each to those warrant holders who have applied. The company diversified into the manufacture of premium denim fabrics with a capacity of 20,000 mtr per day at Ahmedabad, which went on stream in Aug.'95. The company has forward integrated into manufacture of a wide range of jeans, ladies and children's garments under the Blends brands. It has increased the capacity of Weaving Looms and Texturising Machine by 44 and 4 Nos respectively in 1997-98. Blue Blends Equity Ltd is the subsidiary of the company. During 1999-2000, the company became sick company as it's accumulated losses exceeds the entire net worth of the company and it has been referred to BIFR in 2000. The Board has dismissed the reference and the company made a fresh reference to BIFR for the year ended March,2002.Read more