This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
- THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- EURO PANEL PRODUCTS LIMITED
- BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD
- BRONZE INFRA-TECH LTD.
- CLARIANT CHEMICALS (INDIA) LTD.
- STELLAR CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- FORTUNE FIN SERV (I) LTD
- ABC INDIA LTD.
- IGARASHI MOTORS INDIA LTD.
- SYNCOM FORMULATIONS (INDIA) LTD.
- AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- ORIENT PAPER & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KIFS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- TV18 BROADCAST LTD.
- HATHWAY BHAWANI CABLETEL & DATACOM LTD.
- CALCOM VISION LTD.
- INANI SECURITIES LTD.
- MITSU CHEM PLAST LIMITED
- WINDLAS BIOTECH LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL)?
Can I buy BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL) shares?
How do I buy BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL) shares.
In which sector do BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. (BTTL) belong?
Today's live share price for BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 18.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Bhilwara Technical Textiles Limited (BTTL) has been incorporated in the year 2007 under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956, pursuant to the Scheme of De-merger of "Strategic Investment Division" of the RSWM Ltd. The main object of the Company is to carry on the business of manufacturers, producers, dealers, importers, exporters, buyers, sellers and dealers in and as brokers, agents, stockist, distributors and suppliers of all kinds of automotive and home furnishing fabrics, made-ups, apparels and other products, goods, articles and things as are made from or with cotton, nylon, silk, polyester, acrylic and other kinds of fiber etc.Read more