This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HPL ELECTRIC & POWER LTD
- MAN INFRACONSTRUCTION LTD.
- NAGARJUNA FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED
- DQ ENTERTAINMENT (INTERNATIONAL) LTD.
- BIRDHI CHAND PANNALAL AGENCIES LTD
- TCI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PATANJALI FOODS LIMITED
- NATRAJ PROTEINS LTD.
- IYKOT HITECH TOOLROOM LTD.
- GANGA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- TRIOCHEM PRODUCTS LTD.
- NOUVEAU GLOBAL VENTURES LTD.
- OFS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- CORAL INDIA FINANCE & HOUSING LTD.
- ALKA DIAMOND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KUMAR WIRE CLOTH MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
- VASCON ENGINEERS LTD
- SPICE ISLANDS APPARELS LTD.
- HARDWYN INDIA LIMITED
- IMEC SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI)?
Can I buy TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI) shares?
How do I buy TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI) shares.
In which sector do TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. (TI) belong?
Today's live share price for TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 76.45, BSE: ₹ 76.75 with a current market capitalization of .
Tilaknagar Industries which is the erstwhile The Maharashtra Sugar Mills Limited (MSM) was promoted in 1933 by the illustrious industrialist and visionary Shri Mahadev L Dahanukar popularly known as Babasaheb Dahanukar. The company was then engaged in the manufacture of sugar and allied products. Babasaheb`s efforts were guided by noted freedom fighter Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak, and he named the factory complex Tilaknagar as a token of respect for Lokmanya Tilak. In deference to the policy of the Government to have all sugar businesses in the country under the control and management of Co-operative Societies formed by farmers, the Company had to stop its sugar business in 1987. Tilaknagar Distilleries & Industries Ltd. was promoted as a 100 per cent subsidiary of The Maharashtra Sugar Mills Ltd. The year 1973 saw Tilaknagar Industries diversify into the businesses of Industrial Alcohol, Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) and Sugar Cubes. Both Maharashtra Sugar Mills Ltd. and Tilaknagar Distilleries & Industries Ltd have been merged to form Tilaknagar Industries Ltd. with effect from August 6, 1993. Since then the company has been engaged in the business of manufacture and distribution of spirit and Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL). There has been no change in the promoter of the company. The Dahanukar family continues to be the promoter of TI(Tilaknagar Industries), sharing the same vision and values of the founders. Due to its core competency in alcoholic beverages and conscious efforts,the company swiftly established its distinct identity in the liquor industry.Read more