This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ARC FINANCE LTD
- RAVINDRA ENERGY LIMITED
- GOKAK TEXTILES LTD.
- ELANTAS BECK INDIA LTD.
- SANGHVI MOVERS LTD.
- AMBASSADOR INTRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- CCL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- MINAXI TEXTILES LIMITED
- CONSECUTIVE INVESTMENTS & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- AHLUWALIA CONTRACTS (INDIA) LTD.
- LANDMARK PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
- MARVEL DECOR LIMITED
- POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
- ACCORD SYNERGY LIMITED
- HEMANG RESOURCES LTD
- R.B.GUPTA FINANCIALS LTD.
- DIVI’S LABORATORIES LTD
- PALSOFT INFOSYSTEMS LTD.
- ADOR WELDING LTD.
- GENNEX LABORATORIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited (SUTLEJTEX)?
Can I buy Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited (SUTLEJTEX) shares?
How do I buy Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited (SUTLEJTEX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited (SUTLEJTEX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited (SUTLEJTEX) shares.
Today's live share price for Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited is NSE: ₹ 62.70, BSE: ₹ 63.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Sutlej Textiles was incorporated on 22.06.2005 and was created out of a corporate restructuring exercise in which the Textiles Division of Sutlej Industries Ltd. (SIL) and DamanGanga Processors Ltd. Were demerged w.e.f. July 1,2005 and it is one of the flagship unit of the multi-product conglomerate K K Birla Group. The Group has its dominant presence in Fertilizer, Engineering, Textiles, Sugar, Tea, Coffee, Food, Products, media , information Technology , Biotechnology and Shipping. Sutlej Textiles excels in all stages of textiles productions. Its versatile production facilities are vertically integrated, From spinning and weaving to dying and finishing to making apparel.It is a flagship textile company of the illustrious K.K Birla Group. STIL is one the India`s leading textile producers with a value-chain extending from yarns to fabrics to garments to home textile.Read more