This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Super Fine Knitters Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ENBEE TRADE & FINANCE LTD.
- SESHASAYEE PAPER & BOARDS LIMITED
- GITA RENEWABLE ENERGY LTD
- GUJARAT INVESTA LIMITED
- ASTRON PAPER & BOARD MILL LIMITED
- PRATIK PANELS LIMITED
- PAGE INDUSTRIES LTD
- ACCEL LIMITED
- JSL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAVITA OIL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- INDIA GREEN REALITY LIMITED
- KHAITAN ELECTRICALS LTD.
- STERLING INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- ACCURACY SHIPPING LIMITED
- KAMDHENU LTD
- AMERISE BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
- HARIA EXPORTS LIMITED
- VASA RETAIL & OVERSEA LIMITED
- DHUNSERI PETROCHEM LTD
- BENTLEY COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Super Fine Knitters Limited ()?
Can I buy Super Fine Knitters Limited () shares?
How do I buy Super Fine Knitters Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Super Fine Knitters Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Super Fine Knitters Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Super Fine Knitters Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Super Fine Knitters Limited was incorporated in Punjab, on September 18, 1998, as a Public Limited Company, under the companies Act 1956, pursuant to certificate of incorporation, issued by the Registrar of Companies. The company received the certificate of commencement of business on September 24, 1998, issued by the Registrar of companies. The company is a multi-divisional textile unit and has also engaged in the business of manufacturing knitted apparels for itself, as well as for national and international brands and also is a well-known supplier of knitted fabrics for large companies in India involved in manufacturing and exporting knitted apparels. During the year 1988, the company has started a fabric knitting unit and today it`s a well-known supplier of knitted fabrics and apparels to the national and international brands. The company is manufacturing national and international brands covers for all the age groups and segments, such as for men`s wear, women`s wear, kid`s wear, boys & girls wear and also they use the variety of knitted fabrics, such as 100% cotton to cotton lycra, 100% polyester, blended (cotton and Polyester), mercerized to plain, washed to over dyed and other blended fabrics in the production of apparels. The company has manufactured knitted garments for aforesaid age groups and segments, under the own brand of "Super Star".Read more