This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANKHYA INFOTECH LTD.
- INDIAN SUCROSE LTD.
- COROMANDEL AGRO PRODUCTS & OILS LIMITED
- BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- CES LIMITED
- SHARP INVESTMENTS LTD
- KANANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASPIRA PATHLAB & DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
- H.P.COTTON TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- HINDPRAKASH INDUSTRY LIMITED
- ALFA ICA (INDIA) LTD.
- CITADEL REALTY AND DEVELOPERS LTD.
- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- SBC EXPORTS LIMITED
- SWASTI VINAYAKA ART AND HERITAGE CORPORATION LTD
- S&S POWER SWITCHGEAR LIMITED
- GRM OVERSEAS LTD.
- FUTURE RETAIL LTD
- PARLE SOFTWARE LTD.
- AKSHAR SPINTEX LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. (SEAGOLD) shares?
How do I buy SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. (SEAGOLD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. (SEAGOLD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. (SEAGOLD) shares.
In which sector do SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. (SEAGOLD) belong?
Today's live share price for SEA GOLD AQUA FARMS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1993 for setting up a 100% export-oriented semi-intensive aqua culture unit with a hatchery, Sea Gold Aqua Farms is promoted by K Sudheer and his associates. The shrimp farm is located at Korlam Village in Andhra Pradesh. The company has a technical collaboration for hatchery with Samurai Techno Trading Pvt Ltd of Kings group and also a 100% buy-back arrangement with King Fisheries, one of the co-promoters. Being a 100% EOU, the company has good prospects in exporting its prawn to the foreign countries. The demand for prawn is increasing day by day all over the world. The company went to public in Mar.'95 with a public issue of 30 lacs equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 300 lacs.Read more