This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RUPA & COMPANY LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- OCTAVIUS PLANTATIONS LIMITED
- MARUTI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- TRANSWIND INFRA LIMITED
- MANAK ALUMINIUM CO. LTD.
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- ASHOKA BUILDCON LTD.
- OSEASPRE CONSULTANTS LTD.
- SHREE RAM PROTEINS LIMITED
- PERVASIVE COMMODITIES LTD
- KOLTE-PATIL DEVELOPERS LTD.
- ALPINE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- MADHUSUDAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NATIONAL PLYWOOD INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AGI INFRA LTD
- J.J.FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- VINYOFLEX LTD.
- ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- DEVOTED CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- INDO COUNT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- IOL CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA)?
Can I buy RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA) shares?
How do I buy RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA) shares.
In which sector do RUPA & COMPANY LTD. (RUPA) belong?
Today's live share price for RUPA & COMPANY LTD. is NSE: ₹ 338.90, BSE: ₹ 342.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Rupa & Company Ltd is the No.1 knitwear brand in India, covering the entire range of knitted garments from innerwear to casual wear. The company was incorporated in the year 1985. Starting as a dream in the far-sighted mindscape of three men of vision and enterprise, Rupa has evolved to become the frontrunner in India and a leading player in global markets with far-reaching footprints and millions of satisfied customers. This is because Rupa believes in moving ahead not just in terms of volumes, but also in technology and product innovations. In line with evolving consumer preferences and market demands, Rupa periodically introduces new varieties in each sub-brand. These products incorporate the latest fabric innovations, cutting-edge production techniques, and advanced design elements to give the finest experience of style and comfort to the end-user. Synonymous with quality and durability, Rupa brands are integrated across the hosiery value chain. They enjoy top-of-the-mind recall across all segments and have earned the trust of millions across the globe. During 2014, the company has approved the setting up of 100% subsidiary of company in Bangladesh.Read more