This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LTD.
- EUREKA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VENUS REMEDIES LTD.
- MRC EXIM LIMITED
- NARAYANI STEELS LIMITED
- EMAMI PAPER MILLS LTD.
- APEX FROZEN FOODS LTD
- METRO BRANDS LIMITED
- TUTICORIN ALKALI CHEMICALS & FERTILISERS LTD.
- POLYLINK POLYMERS (INDIA) LTD.
- MEDI-CAPS LTD.
- ENTERPRISE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- ISHAAN INFRASTRUCTURES AND SHELTERS LTD
- CAPRICORN SYSTEMS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
- NICCO PARKS & RESORTS LTD.
- VIKSIT ENGINEERING LIMITED
- RADHEY TRADE HOLDING LTD
- KRSNAA DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
- FOMENTO RESORTS & HOTELS LTD.
- 7SEAS ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL)?
Can I buy PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL) shares?
How do I buy PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL) shares.
In which sector do PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. (PORWAL) belong?
Today's live share price for PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 25.30 with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was incorporated on February 03, 1992 as a Porwal Auto Components private limited. The Company was converted into a Public Limited Company on September 09, 1992 with the name 'Porwal Auto Components Limited'. Mr. Surendra Jain, Mr. Devendra Jain and Mr. Mukesh Jain were promoted the company. The Company has received a 1S0/TS 16949:2002. The company has engaged in the business of manufacture of SG and CI Castings with an installed capacity of 6600 T per annum, which is presently upgraded to 9000 MT per annum, in order to enhance the product profile and cater to larger customer base. The company has implemented a large-scale expansion programme to increase the capacities upto 27600 MTA. The expansion programme has commenced from January 2005. The total expansion would be completed by June 2008. To part finance the expansion programme, during January 2006, the Company had made a preferential allotment of 80,00,000 equity shares, out of which 43,00,000 equity shares were allotted to promoter group and the balance 37,00,000 equity shares were allotted to Porwal Finsec Pvt. Ltd. (Acquirer), a non-promoter Company. The acquirer has complied with SEBI (SAST) Regulations and an Open Offer was made to the equity shareholders of PACL.Read more