This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- EON ELECTRIC LTD.
- ADHUNIK METALIKS LTD.
- DYNAMIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
- SKYLINE VENTURES INDIA LTD
- OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR LTD.
- POLO HOTELS LTD.
- GOKALDAS EXPORTS LTD.
- ABHISHEK INFRAVENTURES LIMITED
- CG-VAK SOFTWARE & EXPORTS LTD.
- NAVIGANT CORPORATE ADVISORS LTD
- CYBERMATE INFOTEK LTD.
- RAMKRISHNA FORGINGS LTD.
- ION EXCHANGE (INDIA) LTD.
- JATTASHANKAR INDUSTIES LTD.
- RAJOO ENGINEERS LTD.
- PG FOILS LTD.
- PANAMA PETROCHEM LTD.
- UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD.
- HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK)?
Can I buy Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK) shares?
How do I buy Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK) shares.
In which sector do Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd (PARMSILK) belong?
Today's live share price for Parmeshwari Silk Mills Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 10.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1993 as a private limited company, Parmeshwari Silk Mills (PSM) was later converted into public limited company in 1995. The company was promoted by S Parmjit Singh, S Jatinder Pal Singh and Mrs Prabhpreet Kaur. It is managed by Jatinderpal Singh. Presently, The company is engaged in the manufacture of textiles suiting & Shirtings. PSM came out with a public issue of 15,60,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 1.56 cr in Feb.'96 to finance its expansion plans to increase the manufacturing capacity of textile suitings and shirtings from 3,84,000 & 4,32,000 meters per annum to 9,60,000 & 6,12,000 meters per annum respectively.Read more