This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PBM POLYTEX LTD.
- RAINBOW DENIM LTD.
- ASIAN GRANITO INDIA LTD.
- TANLA SOLUTIONS LTD.
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- KOVILPATTI LAKSHMI ROLLER FLOUR MILLS LIMITED
- MARUTI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- ICL ORGANIC DAIRY PRODUCTS LIMITED
- NATURAL BIOCON (INDIA) LIMITED
- BIGBLOC CONSTRUCTION LTD
- PAVNA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MEGASOFT LTD.
- LAFFANS PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- CAMSON BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SRI KRISHNA CONSTRUCTIONS (INDIA) LTD
- BUDGE BUDGE COMPANY LTD
- ALCHEMIST CORPORATION LTD.
- STAR PAPER MILLS LTD.
- GANDHI SPECIAL TUBES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (PANCM) shares?
How do I buy PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (PANCM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (PANCM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (PANCM) shares.
In which sector do PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (PANCM) belong?
Today's live share price for PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Panyam Cement and Mineral Industries (PCMIL) incorporated in 1955 has diverse interests in cement, chemical and engineering. The company's cement plant at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, has an installed capacity of 5.31 lac TPA. Other capacities are 10000 tpa for steel wire, 14850 tpa for calcium carbide and 1800 tpa for acetylene black. PCMIL manufactures portland cement under the brand name Pyramid. Its steel wire division came into existence when Deccan Wires was amalgamated with the company. The company's major clients include Union Carbide, Geep Industrial Syndicate, Lakhanpal National, IOC, Chemplast, etc. It installed additional generating sets to overcome the power cuts imposed by the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Board. Its cement division is in the process of fabricating a grate cooler in-house, to change the existing planetory cooler which will enhance the capacity of the kiln. In 1999-2000, the operations in the chemical division continued to be suspended and the company is seeking permission for closure of the division. The cement division is also under strain due to steep fall in realisations. The Cement Division is planning to step up its production in full capacity level at the fag end of the current financial year.Read more