This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in National Fittings Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CAPTAIN POLYPLAST LIMITED
- DIKSAT TRANSWORLD LIMITED
- BKM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VJTF EDUSERVICES LTD.
- H.P.COTTON TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- JMT AUTO LTD.
- CRESCENT LEASING LTD
- LASER DIAMONDS LTD.
- BFL ASSET FINVEST LIMITED
- CCL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- TREND ELECTRONICS LTD.
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD.
- MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD.
- SWARNSARITA GEMS LTD
- TCI FINANCE LTD.
- SHREE RAJASTHAN SYNTEX LTD.
- USHANTI COLOUR CHEM LIMITED
- KKALPANA INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD
- IZMO LIMITED
- A.K. SPINTEX LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of National Fittings Limited (NATFIT)?
Can I buy National Fittings Limited (NATFIT) shares?
How do I buy National Fittings Limited (NATFIT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy National Fittings Limited (NATFIT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to National Fittings Limited (NATFIT) shares.
In which sector do National Fittings Limited (NATFIT) belong?
Today's live share price for National Fittings Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 55.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Interfit Techno Products was incorporated as a public limited company on 21 Apr.'93 to set up a plant at Kaniyur, Tamilnadu. Phase-I of the project commenced production in Jan.'95 to manufacture stainless steel pipe fittings with an installed capacity of 2.4 lac pieces. While implementing phase I, the company, sensing export market for stainless steel ball valves, expanded the manufacturing facilities by adding additional building and machinery under phase II. In Phase II, the company integrated forward into stainless steel ball valves (1200 tpa) to give value-addition to the castings it manufactures. The company raised Rs 165 lac to meet the expansion cost by floating an equity issue in Sep.'95. The commercial production of ball valves was commenced by the end of May 1996. The company has a proposal to issue 32,50,000 equity shares of the company to its promoters M/s Interfit India Ltd.Read more