If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Meyer Apparel Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HISAR SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD.
- VERA SYNTHETIC LIMITED
- SUDITI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASCENSIVE EDUCARE LIMITED
- FIVE X TRADECOM LIMITED
- MONIND LIMITED
- SEQUENT SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- SIL INVESTMENTS LTD.
- SHREE PRECOATED STEELS LIMITED
- ROYAL ORCHID HOTELS LTD.
- LEE & NEE SOFTWARES (EXPORTS) LTD.
- SFL INTERNATIONAL LTD
- HANUNG TOYS & TEXTILES LTD.
- SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD.
- N D METAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TRF LTD.
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIA FINSEC LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Meyer Apparel Limited () shares?
How do I buy Meyer Apparel Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Meyer Apparel Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Meyer Apparel Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Meyer Apparel Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
KB & T (KBTL) was incorporated as a public limited company in May '93. It is promoted by KBSH Group, Haryana, and the Singapore-based Thakral Group of Companies, for the manufacture of men's suits and trousers. The company's present name is GIVO Ltd. The company set up a project at Gurgaon, Haryana, with an installed capacity of 2.55 lac pairs pa for men's suits and 1.5 lac pcs pa for trousers, in technical collaboration and financial participation with Manifattura Lane Gaetano Marzotto and Figli (Marzotto), Italy. The project was part financed through a public issue made by the company in Jan.'96. In 1996-97 the company has allotted 1185000 lacs 10% cumulative convertible preference shares of Rs 100 each to the promoters Thakral Group of Singapore (Rs 11 crores) and KBSH Group, New Delhi (Rs 0.85 crores). The company has become potentially sick company as per the provisions and a reference has been made to BIFR.Read more