This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- OCEANIC FOODS LIMITED
- APOLLO MICRO SYSTEMS LIMITED
- HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
- SCHABLONA INDIA LTD.
- DHANLAXMI COTEX LTD.
- SALEM ERODE INVESTMENTS LTD
- SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- GALAXY SURFACTANTS LIMITED
- TIGER LOGISTICS (INDIA) LTD
- SIMPLEX REALTY LTD.
- MAURIA UDYOG LTD
- DIXON TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LTD
- DHANUKA REALTY LIMITED
- OCEANAA BIOTEK INDUSTRIES LTD
- CENTURY TWENTYFIRST PORTF
- CAR TRADE TECH LIMITED
- GUJARAT HY-SPIN LIMITED
- CINDRELLA HOTELS LIMITED
- INGERSOLL-RAND (INDIA) LTD.
- GABRIEL INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ)?
Can I buy MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ) shares?
How do I buy MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ) shares.
In which sector do MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. (MAGNAELQ) belong?
Today's live share price for MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 203.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Magna Electro Castings was incorporated in 1990. The company was promoted and Managed by N Krishna Samaraj. The company is mainly engaged in castings and sale of patterns. In 2001 the company has successfully commissioned its state of the art CAD/CAM Centre for producing tooling. The Company had implemented a Energy Conservation Project in 2001-02 at a cost of Rs.110 lakhs and was funded by internal accruals and term loans from Corporation Bank. In the area of raw material recycling and production automation the company is planning to make investments to the tune of Rs.150 lakhs and will be financed by means of Internal accruals and Term Loans. This project was put on hold due to decision on implementation of the latest technology and processes.Read more