This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KOTIA ENTERPRISES LTD
- RLF LTD.
- LIBORD SECURITIES LIMITED
- KKALPANA INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD
- AKME STAR HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- TRANSCORP INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- GEECEE VENTURES LIMITED
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- KOLTE-PATIL DEVELOPERS LTD.
- ASHOK LEYLAND LTD
- POWERHOUSE GYM & WELLNESS
- NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- ASHNISHA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- INEOS STYROLUTION INDIA LTD
- OMNITEX INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LIMITED
- V-MART RETAIL LTD.
- WARDWIZARD INNOVATIONS AND MOBILITY LIMITED
- SUN TV NETWORK LTD
- SYNGENE INTERNATIONAL LTD
- OCTAVIUS PLANTATIONS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL)?
Can I buy JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL) shares?
How do I buy JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL) shares.
In which sector do JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. (JINDRILL) belong?
Today's live share price for JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 211.20, BSE: ₹ 211.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the Jindal group (B C Jindal) as Jindal Leasing in 1983, Jindal Drilling & Industries got its present name in 1989. The company undertakes drilling operations for ONGC on leased jack-up drilling rigs, as also mud-logging operations. It re-threads casing pipe on a job-work basis for ONGC and OIL and trades in steel pipes; it also heat-treats, cold processes, threads and finishes seamless pipes. The company came out with a rights issue in Jan.'94 to part-finance finishing facilities for seamless pipes, which are used by its sister concern Maharashtra Seamless -- and a small part by ONGC and OIL. Seamless pipes find applications in the oil sector, the automobile, fertiliser, chemical and process industries and in the manufacture of bearings. The installed capacity of Threading,end finishing & upsetting of Seamless Pipes was 75000 MT till March 2002. The company is planning to change its Registered ofice from Delhi to Maharashtra and the same is subject to approval.Read more