This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Jain Marmo Industries Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GODREJ AGROVET LIMITED
- TANTIA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- ATHARV ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- BERVIN INVESTMENT & LEASING LTD.
- AXIS RAIL INDIA LIMITED
- MAGNUM VENTURES LTD.
- KWALITY LIMITED
- TTML (TATA TELESERVICES MAHARASHTRA LTD)
- FUTURE LIFESTYLE FASHIONS LTD
- EVEREST KANTO CYLINDER LTD.
- ASHOKA REFINERIES LTD.
- ZUARI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- C.J.GELATINE PRODUCTS LTD.
- SUVEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- M P TODAY MEDIA LIMITED
- PAUSHAK LTD.
- KUMBHAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- CITY UNION BANK LTD (CUB)
- SIMRAN FARMS LTD.
- VALSON INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO)?
Can I buy Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO) shares?
How do I buy Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO) shares.
In which sector do Jain Marmo Industries Ltd (JAINMARMO) belong?
Today's live share price for Jain Marmo Industries Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 18.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Jain Marmo Industries was incorporated in Aug.'81 as Oswal Granites Pvt Ltd. It was renamed as Jain Marmo Industries Pvt Ltd in Mar.'95 and was subsequently converted into a public limited company in Sep.'95. The company was promoted by the Oswal family of Rajasthan. The company set up its first granite processing unit at Makrana, Rajasthan, in 1986. The plant was imported from Caral Mayer, Germany. It is engaged in processing granite slabs and mining and trading in marble blocks. In 1996, the company undertook a project for processing of marble slabs and mining activities at Sukher (Udaipur district), Rajasthan. It came out with a public issue in Apr.'96 to part-finance the project.Read more