This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHEMAROO ENTERTAINMENT LTD
- CITYMAN LTD.
- SHILCHAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- RATNABHUMI DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- KEI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JAYBHARAT TEXTILES & REAL ESTATE LTD.
- SHREYANS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NECTAR LIFESCIENCES LTD.
- PRITHVI EXCHANGE (INDIA) LTD
- SHREENATH INVESTMENTS CO LIMITED
- SW INVESTMENTS LTD
- R.R.SECURITIES LTD.
- SANWARIA CONSUMER LTD
- GAUTAM GEMS LIMITED
- PALRED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- DANUBE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR LTD.
- JINDAL STAINLESS (HISAR)
- PG FOILS LTD.
- IMP POWERS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR)?
Can I buy ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR) shares?
How do I buy ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR) shares.
In which sector do ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. (ISHITADR) belong?
Today's live share price for ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 59.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Ishita Drugs & Industries was incorporated in Feb.'92 by Jagdish Agarwal. The company set up a project to manufacture bulk drugs at Sanand, in the Ahmedabad district of Gujarat with an installed capacity of 408 tpa. Commercial production commenced in Jan.'95. Recession in some international markets and intense dumping of the Chinese exporters of the bulk drugs originally planned in the product range, necessiated a review by the company of its production programme and product range. It decided to undertake production of fluoro-quinolones, the latest broad spectrum anti-bacterials. The company established an in-house R&D laboratory which has developed a highly improved process technology for norfloxacin. The in-house process technology for norfloxacin was implemented in its plant in Oct.'95.Read more