This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DELTA MAGNETS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHRAM ONLINE.COM LTD.
- SPAN DIVERGENT LTD
- FORTUNE INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- UPSURGE INVESTMENT & FINANCE LTD.
- BODAL CHEMICALS LTD.
- PG FOILS LTD.
- KEMP & COMPANY LTD.
- SHYAM CENTURY FERROUS LTD
- APOLLO PIPES LIMITED
- LAXMI COTSPIN LIMITED
- PHAARMASIA LTD.
- EQUITAS HOLDINGS LTD
- ELECON ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
- GODREJ INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GTL LTD.
- GRAUER & WEIL (INDIA) LTD.
- NEERAJ PAPER MARKETING LTD
- JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LTD.
- RAM MINERALS AND CHEMICALS LTD
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT)?
Can I buy DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT) shares?
How do I buy DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT) shares.
In which sector do DELTA MAGNETS LTD. (DELTAMAGNT) belong?
Today's live share price for DELTA MAGNETS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 81.15, BSE: ₹ 82.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the Piramals of Morarjee Goculdas, G P Electronics (GPEL) was established in 1985 with technology provided by Tokyo Kikai Sangyo Company, Japan, to provide magnets to OEMs. It is one of the leaders in the hard ferrites industry in the country. GEL started commercial production in 1986. One of the leaders in the hard ferrite industry, GPEL's clientele includes Philips, BPL, Bush (in the audio electronics industry), Bajaj Auto and Lucas-TVS (in the automobile equipment industry). The company's products have been very well received in the market and highly acclaimed by the customers. It has also introduced Strontium Ferrites for the first time in India to be used by the latest generation of two-wheelers. During 1998-99, the company has commissioned its new plant, having doubled its capacity from 1800 TPA to 3600 TPA.Read more