23 Jun '23 - 27 Jun '23
₹128,400 / 1 Lots (1200 Shares)
₹101 - ₹107
₹128,400 / 1 Lots (1200 Shares)
Investor category and sub categoryQualified Institutional Buyers | Non-Institutional Investors | Retail Individual Investor |
Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Opening Date
Jun 23, 2023
IPO Closing Date
Jun 27, 2023
IPO Closing Date
Jul 3, 2023
Initiation of Refunds
Jul 4, 2023
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
Jul 5, 2023
IPO Listing Date
Jul 6, 2023
UPI Mandatory Expiry Date
Jun 27, 2023
IPO Subscription Details
Day 1Jun 23, 2023
Day 2Jun 26, 2023
Day 3Jun 27, 2023
IPO Subscription Status Live
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)|
|Qualified Institution Buyers||27.41|
Essen Speciality Films Limited is a prominent manufacturer and exporter of specialised plastic products in the home improvement and home furnishing industry. The company has established itself as a reliable supplier to renowned multinational modern trade retailers, including IKEA, Walmart, Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Rusta, Runsven, Kohl's, Kroger, and others. With its high-quality products and commitment to excellence, Essen Speciality Films has earned recognition and accolades in the industry.
The Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, has acknowledged Essen Speciality Films as a 'two-star export house,' highlighting its contribution to international trade. The company's exclusive global supplier status for certain products with IKEA since its inception showcases its strong partnership and reliability.
Operating from a fully-integrated, sustainable, and technologically advanced manufacturing unit, Essen Speciality Films ensures compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements. This certification attests to the company's commitment to maintaining international standards and delivering superior products to its customers. The opening date for Essen Speciality Films Limited IPO is Friday, 23 June 2023 and the closing date is Tuesday, 27 June 2023.
Essen Speciality Films Limited IPO Details
Essen Speciality Films Limited IPO is an SME IPO of 6,199,200 equity shares aggregating up to ₹66.33 Cr. The offer has its price band set between ₹101 to ₹107 per share, and the lot size is 1200. The IPO will list on the NSE SME.
Essen Speciality Films Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of Essen Speciality Films Limited's IPO are listed below:
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by the company
- Funding the working capital requirements and
- General corporate purposes
Should you invest in Essen Speciality Films Limited?
Here are a few important factors to consider before investing in the IPO:
- It is the leading manufacturer and exporter of specialised plastic products to internationally renowned multinational modern trade retailers.
- Essen Speciality Films has experienced considerable growth over the past 3 years and simultaneously it has expanded their operations and product portfolio. The total revenue grew at a CAGR of 17.30% between fiscals 2020 and 2022. But please note, the company claims that it cannot assure that its growth strategies will continue to be successful or that it will be able to continue to expand further, or at the same rate.
- There are outstanding litigations involving the company, promoters and directors which, if determined adversely, may affect the company’s business and financial condition.
Shaily Engineering Limited and Supreme Industries Limited are the listed peer companies operating in the same business line.
Highlights of Essen Speciality Films Ltd
- Essen Speciality Films has also been recognised as a 'two-star export house' by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The company's exclusive global supplier status for specific products with IKEA since its inception showcases its strong partnership and reliability.
- Driven by product innovation, research and development, and a keen understanding of changing trends and technological advances, Essen Speciality Films delivers cost-effective and customised solutions to its clients. The company's ability to offer affordable products even during economic downturns due to its entry-level price points makes it well-positioned in the market.
|Particulars||FY 2022-23 (₹ lakhs)||Total ExpenFY 2021-22 (₹ lakhs)||FY 2020-21 (₹ lakhs)|
|Return on Net Worth||15.62||7.15||13.62|
Know before investing
Operating from a fully-integrated, sustainable, and technologically advanced manufacturing unit, Essen Speciality Films ensures compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements. This certification attests to the company's commitment to maintaining international standards and delivering superior products to its customers.
With the help of the long-standing market presence and integrated business model, the company has created a widespread domestic and international market presence, thereby catering to various manufacturers functioning in various industries.
The commercial success of the company’s products depends, to a large extent, on the success of its customers. If the industry or the business in which the customers are engaged in does not perform well, it could have a material adverse effect on Essen Speciality Films’ business, financial condition and results of operations.
Any inability to pass on the increased price of the raw material used for manufacturing the company’s products may affect Essen’s profitability.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
Essen Speciality Films IPO FAQs
The Essen Speciality Films Ltd IPO is an SME IPO of 6,199,200 equity shares with a face value of ₹10, aggregating up to ₹66.33 Crore. The price band is set to ₹100 per share.
The Basis of Allotment date is Monday, 3 July 2023.
The lot size for Essen Speciality Films Ltd. is 1200.
The IPO subscription window opens on Friday, 23 June 2023, and closes on Tuesday, 27 June 2023.
Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Essen Speciality Films Ltd. IPO will list on the NSE exchange on Thursday, 6 July 2023.
Steps to check IPO allotment status on Angel One’s app:
- Log in to the Angel One app
- Validate with an OTP.
- Enter your application number, DP ID, and PAN number into the app
- Click on ‘Submit’
Listing gains cannot be ascertained before listing the IPO on the stock exchange, which is Thursday, 6 July 2023, for Essen Speciality Films Ltd.
The bank will only block the amount initially in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.