The Data Patterns initial public offering will begin trading on 14 Dec and will be open for two days for a subscription. The public offering consists of a Rs 240 crore fresh issue of shares and a Rs 588.2 crore offer-for-sale of 59,52,550 equity shares by selling shareholders. The price range for the offer is Rs 555–585 per share with a face value of Rs 2 each.
Data Patterns IPO Details
By December 21, the allotment of shares will be completed and failed investors will receive refunds by December 22. By December 23, successful bidders will get their shares in their demat accounts. On December 24, Data Patterns’ shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE.
It is one of the few defense and aerospace electronics companies in India that is vertically integrated. Data Patterns is one of them. It is one of India’s fastest-growing businesses in the field of electronic systems for defense and space.
For more than thirty years, the company has been good at making electronics for defense and space. Company products and services cover a wide range of places, from space to land and sea. Expertise: The company can design processors, power supplies, radio frequencies and microwaves. Embedded software and firmware and mechanical engineering are just a few of the areas where the company can help you with your project.
- In India, the company can be an option at making electronics for the military and space.
- With a strong order book and a list of high-profile clients, the company has a new way to run its business.
- There has been a steady rise in the company’s revenue over the last three and a half years. Margin has gone up a lot in the last three and a half years.
It is an electronics solutions company that is well-equipped to take advantage of the Make in India project. It has a new way of doing business. It has a lot of well-trained and long-term employees.
It could be bad for the company if there are less orders, less work, or if current contracts aren’t renewed. There are only a few big customers who make a lot of money for the company. A loss of these clients could hurt the company.
There is a lot more the company can do because it has a state-of-the-art, certified manufacturing plant. The company’s history of making money can show that it has a good foundation. A lot of high-profile customers in India’s defense industry have bought this company’s products.
It’s impossible to predict how businesses and other activities will be affected by the pandemic in the future because of how the pandemic is going to change over time. This is a big problem for the company. The business could go under if it doesn’t make enough money from its work.
- To take advantage of the Make in India project, the company has an Indian company that makes integrated and strategic defense and aerospace electronics solutions.
- Businesses that are always coming up with new ideas are the main source of their income.
- It works with a lot of big defense and aerospace companies, so it has a lot of orders for all kinds of things.
- It has a manufacturing plant that meets international standards in a modern and well-equipped company.
- This is because the company has been able to grow quickly thanks to its flexible business model.
- Their management team is very well-educated, and their employees are well-trained as well.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Who are the Data Patterns IPO‘s lead managers?
The IPO’s lead managers are IIFL Securities Ltd and JM Financial Consultants.
What is the IPO valuation of Data Patterns?
Data Patterns’ IPO has a size of Rs 2 Equity Shares for a total of Rs 588.22 Crore.
How soon will Data Patterns go public?
The Data Patterns IPO will be offered to the public on 14 Dec and will close on 16 Dec.
When will the Data Patterns’ initial public offering (IPO) be available?
Data Patterns’ IPO allotment status will be available online on December 21, 2021.