3 Year return19.85%
Minimum SIP Amount
Minimum one time investment
Based on past performance of this fund
Your principal will be at
Very High Risk
Asset Under Management
0.35% (inclusive of GST)
If the units redeemed or switched out are upto 10% of the units purchased or switched in (the limit) within 1 month from the date of allotment: Nil. If units redeemed or switched out are over and above the limit within 1 month from the date of allotment: 1% If units are redeemed or switched out on or after 1 month from the date of allotment: Nil.
HSBC Mutual Fund Managers
Fund Manager since Apr 2022
Fund House Details
HSBC Mutual Fund Asset management company
Comparison with other similar funds
Schemes by HSBC Mutual Fund
List of mutual fund schemes by AMC
Hybrid . Aggressive Hybrid Fund
HSBC Aggressive Hybrid Fund Direct Growth
Key Features of The Fund
AMC Contact Details
|HSBC Mutual Fund
|HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd. 9-11 Floors, NESCO IT Park, Building no. 3, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 063.
|1800-200-2434 / 1800 4190 200
Disclaimer: Mutual funds are subject to market risk. Read all scheme-related documents carefully to make informed-decision.
What is today's NAV of HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
What is the AUM of HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
What is the expense ratio of HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
What are the returns of HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout since inception?
What is the minimum SIP amount to invest in HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
How do I invest in HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
- Make sure you are logged in to Angel One.
- Select the type of investment: SIP or one-time.
- In case of an SIP, select the amount and date and click ‘Start SIP’. In case of a one-time investment, enter just the amount.
- Proceed by clicking the pay button and choosing your mode of payment.
- Your portfolio will be updated with this investment in 3-5 working days.
How to start an SIP in HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
- Click on the ‘Invest’ button.
- Enter your desired SIP amount and the SIP date.
- You can uncheck the ‘Make first payment now’ box if you don’t want to make the payment right away.
- Choose your payment method between UPI and Net Banking.
- Make your payment.
- Your SIP is created.
How do I automate an SIP in HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
- Once you create an SIP, click on ‘Set up autopay’
- Select your desired verification method - debit card, net banking or Aadhar method credentials - and click on submit.
- Once you verify the OTP, your mandate request will be created.
How can I withdraw/redeem my investment in HSBC Nifty Next 50 Index Fund Direct IDCW Payout?
- Go to the ‘Investments’ section and click on the mutual fund scheme you want to withdraw.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and tap the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Verify the details on the ‘Confirm withdraw’ screen.
- Select the bank account in which you want to receive the funds.
- You will receive your funds within three working days of placing the order.
- You can track your order in the ‘Orders’ section.