Today, HP Adhesives will finalise the terms of its initial public offer (IPO) after receiving positive feedback during the three-day offer that was open from 15th December 2021 to 17th December 2021. The size of this issue is about 126 crores that including both, issue of fresh shares as well as the offer for sale of the existing shares by promoters.
About the HP Adhesives IPO
The funds raised from this offer will be used for improving the working capital and to support one of their projects. This project involves the expansion of the existing production capacity of their facility and also for the establishment of a new unit with a proposed construction area of approximately 4,532.57 square meters.
For this, the company is raising Rs. 126 crores by issuing shares in the lot of 50 units with the price range of Rs. 262 and Rs. 274. For the last three fiscal years, the company has posted a revenue of over Rs. 88 crores, Rs. 98 crores and Rs. 123.9 crores. Their net profit was Rs. 4 crores, Rs. (4.6) crores, and Rs. 10 crores. With loss during 2020, the company has shown a major comeback in 2021 with a huge profit of Rs. 10 crores.
How to check HP Adhesives Allotment Status Online
You can check the status of your HP Adhesives shares by visiting the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange or that of the registrar. You must keep the below-mentioned documents handy before you begin the process.
- PAN Card of the applicant
- DP/Beneficiary ID of the applicant
- Application Number received at the time of applying
Once all the documents are ready, you shall be set to begin the process. Let us guide you through the step-by-step procedure to follow on both websites.
Steps for the website of Bombay Stock Exchange:
- Step 1: Visit the website using the following link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Step 2:In the issue type, please select the type as ‘Equity’
- Step 3:Then select HP Adhesives in the section of the issue name.
- Step 4:Then your PAN and Application number shall be required. Please enter them carefully.
- Step 5: After all the inputs are provided correctly, you can finish the human-user test and click the “search” button at the bottom.
You shall be taken to a new page that will display your HP Adhesives allotment status. Please take note that all these steps are mandatory to follow, you cannot skip any of these steps.
Another way of checking the allotment status online is by visiting the website of the registrar, Bigshare Services Private Limited in this case.
Steps for the website of Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd.:
- Step 1: Visit the registrar’s website using the link given below – https://www.bigshareonline.com/
- Step 2:Click on “IPO Allotment Status” and select either of the three servers
- Step 3:Select the name of the company as HP Adhesives from the dropdown list
- Step 4: Then you can select either PAN or Beneficiary ID or Application number as your next input and enter the details.
Once all the details are entered, hit the “search” button at the bottom. This will open a new page displaying your allotment status.
Latest Subscription Status
Here’s HP Adhesives allocation of shares in their public issue along with the subscription status on the final day of the offer.
|No. of Shares Reserved||Amount||No. of Times Applied (Final Day)|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs)||13,79,200 shares||Rs. 37.80 Cr||1.82 times|
|Non-institutional Investors (NIIs)||6,89,580 shares||Rs. 18.89 Cr||19.04 times|
|Retail Investors||4,59,720 shares||Rs. 12.60 Cr||81.24 times|
|Total||25,28,500 shares||Rs. 69.28 Cr||21 times|
HP Adhesives IPO – Important Dates
22nd December 2021 – Date of Allotment of shares (Today)
23rd December 2021 – The refund process for unallocated applicants will begin
24th December 2021 – Shares will be credited in the DEMAT Account of those who got allotted the shares
27th December 2021 – HP Adhesives Listing date
Disclaimer: This blog is exclusively for educational purposes and does not provide any advice/tips on investment or recommend buying and selling any stock.