Mindspace Business Parks REIT IPO
Mindspace Business Parks REIT owns a quality office portfolio located in four key
office markets of India. Its portfolio has total leasable area of 29.5 msf and is one
of the largest Grade-A office portfolios in India.Mindspace is looking to raise about Rs 4500 crore in the IPO out of which Rs 3500 crores are shares being sold by
the promoters and Rs 1000 crores will be in form of a fresh issue.:
• Issue Period: July 27-29,2020
• Price band: Rs. 274 -275
• Lot size: 200 units and in multiple thereafter
Click here to download IPO Review & Analysis Report
How do I apply for the Mindspace REIT IPO?
• Login to your bank account online via Net Banking.
• Go to Net banking ASBA
• Register "BENEFICIARY REGISTRATION" (Could be optional for some banks)
• Select Mindspace REIT IPO from the list.
• Enter the Quantity, Price, Angel DP Account details.
• Submit your application.
To Know your DP ID (16-digit number used to identify your demat account) please follow below steps:
• On Web: Login -> My profile -> My DP Details
• On ABMA App: Login-> My Profile -> Bank & DP Details -> DP Details
Angel Broking, the Depository Participant(DP) is a member of CDSL(Depository)
Click here to view the steps for ASBA registrations on Net Banking Kotak Bank
Click here to view Self- certified Syndicate Banks under ASBA facility