Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO subscription was carried out from 29 September 2021 to 1 October 2021. The size of this public offer was nearly Rs. 2,768.26 crores.
By the third day of Aditya Birla public offering, its shares were subscribed 5.25 times. As per the announced IPO timeline, Aditya Birla public offer’s basis of allotment will be carried out on 6 October 2021. That said, you can check the share allotment status of this public offer in a few simple steps.
Take a quick look below to understand.
Find Your Aditya Birla Share Allotment Status on BSE!
Follow these steps to check share allotment status on the official portal of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Step 2: Move to the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Tick the ‘Equity’ box next to the ‘Issue Type’.
Step 4: Select Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO as the ‘Issue name’.
Step 5: Enter crucial details such as IPO application number and PAN to proceed.
Step 6: Check ‘I’m not a robot.
Step 7: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Log in to Angel One App to Check Aditya Birla IPO Allotment Status
Follow these simple steps to check your IPO allotment status on Angel One App:
Step 1: Log in to your DEMAT account.
Step 2: Move to the tab that reads as: ‘Investment Opportunities’.
Step 3: Click on the tab that reads as: ‘IPOs and FPOs’.
Step 4: Select the ‘Order Book’ option.
Once these steps are covered, Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO status will appear. You are most likely to find any of these three as your IPO allotment status:
- Allotted: This status will appear if you have received a full allotment.
- No Allotment: It will occur if you get not receive allotment due to any discrepancy.
- Partially-Allotted: This status indicates that you have received partial allotment for your shares. In other words, this status appears when you receive fewer shares than what you had bid for originally.
Besides these two ways, you can check your IPO share allotment status through the registrar website. So, to check Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO share allotment status, you can simply visit its registrar website, KFintech Private Limited.
What to on Failing to Receive IPO Allotment?
If you manage to receive a full or partial share allotment during Aditya Birla IPO, you can expect the shares to get credited to Demat A/c on 8 October 2021.
However, you can expect a refund if IPO shares are not allotted. As per Aditya Birla IPO’s timeline, you can expect the initiation of refund from 7 October onwards.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO – A Quick Summary
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is India’s largest non-banking asset management firm. Essentially a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital and Sun Life AMC, this company enjoys a solid brand reputation and has a well-diversified portfolio of products and services. Collectively, these factors helped to make its IPO a success.
Here are the key highlights of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO:
- The IPO was subscribed a total of 5.24 times
- This public issue comprised 27,799,200 shares
- Shares reserved for qualified institutional investors were subscribed for a total of 10.36 times
- Shares for non-institutional investors were subscribed for 4.39 times
- The category of retail individual buyer received a subscription of 3.22 times
- The category labelled as ‘others’ was subscribed a total of 1.68 times.
Aditya Birla chose to float its shares via an IPO to reap the benefits of getting listed on stock exchanges. Also, the company intended to divest nearly 38,880,000 equity shares of shareholders by an offer for sale.
Investors who have subscribed to the Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO can check their share allotment status through any of these ways. In case one fails to secure an allotment in this IPO, they can invest in Aditya Birla AMC’s shares once they get listed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC list its shares?
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC will list its shares on both National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- What is Aditya Birla Sun Life’s listing date?
11 October 2021 is the tentative listing date of Aditya Birla Sun Life.
- What do I need to provide to check Aditya Birla IPO status through its registrar website?
To check IPO allotment status through Aditya Birla, individuals need to provide PAN and IPO application ID.