This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Mishtann Foods Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MFS INTERCORP LTD.
- MENON PISTONS LTD.
- ITD CEMENTATION INDIA LTD.
- IDFC FIRST BANK LIMITED
- ANJANI PORTLAND CEMENT LTD.
- APEX FROZEN FOODS LTD
- CHARTERED LOGISTICS LTD.
- SHAKTI PUMPS (INDIA) LTD.
- RAVINDRA ENERGY LIMITED
- HILTON METAL FORGING LTD.
- WARDWIZARD INNOVATIONS AND MOBILITY LIMITED
- THEJO ENGINEERING LIMITED
- TRANS ASIA CORPORATION LTD.
- MOHITE INDUSTRIES LTD
- POLYSPIN EXPORTS LTD
- SC AGROTECH LTD
- ROSSARI BIOTECH LIMITED
- TECHNO ELECTRIC AND ENGINEERING CO. LTD.
- G N A AXLES LTD
- VAKSONS AUTOMOBILES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Mishtann Foods Limited ()?
Can I buy Mishtann Foods Limited () shares?
How do I buy Mishtann Foods Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Mishtann Foods Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Mishtann Foods Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Mishtann Foods Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 9.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1981, Hiks Cement (HCL) did not make any progress for the next 10 years, as it could not get any term loan. In 1991, it decided to set up a cement unit of 40 tpd which was delayed due to non-availability of power. It was expected to start in Oct.'95. HCL is setting up two plants in Gujarat with individual capacities of 200 tpd and 260 tpd. The Rs 10.82-cr project was mainly funded by a public issue in Sep.'95. One advantage for HCL is its own leasehold mine at Rajkot. So, limestone is easily available and the proximity of the mine and the plant will reduce transportation cost. The new facilities are expected to start commercial production by Feb.'96. HCL plans to export 25% of its output.Read more