This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ERIS LIFESCIENCES LTD
- SWARNSARITA JEWELS INDIA LIMITED
- HARIYANA METALS LTD.
- RUIA AQUACULTURE FARMS LT
- ATUL AUTO LTD.
- GTN TEXTILES LTD.
- ARIHANT FOUNDATIONS & HOUSING LTD.
- STRIDES PHARMA SCIENCE LTD
- ZODIAC CLOTHING CO.LTD.
- PBM POLYTEX LTD.
- FRANKLIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- TRANS FINANCIAL RESOURCES LTD.
- AKSHAR SPINTEX LIMITED
- TAMILNADU PETROPRODUCTS LTD.
- VARDHMAN TEXTILES LTD.
- NEW DELHI TELEVISION LTD.
- RIBA TEXTILES LTD.
- FSN E-COMMERCE VENTURES LIMITED (NYKAA)
- INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD (IOC)
- KIRLOSKAR PNEUMATIC COMPANY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN)?
Can I buy MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN) shares?
How do I buy MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN) shares.
In which sector do MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (MNPLFIN) belong?
Today's live share price for MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 7.75 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Mar.'84, Manipal Finance Corporation was promoted by the Pais of Manipal. The company is engaged in hire purchase, financing and leasing of industrial and commercial goods and vehicles, general finance, agency guarantee and indemnity. The company's rights issue in 1994 at a premium of Rs 5 received an overwhelming response. During 1994-95, the company opened two new branches, at Nellyadi, Karnataka, and at Malad, Bombay. The total number of branches of the company stands increased at 50. In view of the non-availability of sufficient limit for acceptance of deposits during 1994-95, the company could not attain the desired improvement in disbursements under its hire-purchase scheme. With the enhancement in the net worth position of the company consequent to allotment of shares and creation of additional reserves as in Mar.'95, the company could improve its borrowing strength. The company suffered a loss of Rs.1591.16 lakhs for the year 1999-2000, as compared to Rs.177.54 lakhs in the previous year. The company is planning to widen its business prospects in the field of Money Tranfer activity.Read more