This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Yash Trading & Finance Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BKV INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AMI ORGANICS LIMITED
- AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART)
- DATAMATICS GLOBAL SERVICES LTD.
- POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LTD – PFC
- OSWAL GREENTECH LTD
- MULTIPLUS HOLDINGS LTD.
- SATRA PROPERTIES (INDIA) LTD.
- MAGADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD (JSPL)
- CHARTERED CAPITAL & INVESTMENT LTD.
- SUPREME INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BEARDSELL LTD
- PURSHOTTAM INVESTOFIN LTD
- RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD
- HATSUN AGRO PRODUCT LTD.
- SHARP INDIA LIMITED
- PC JEWELLER LTD.
- ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD.
- MAX INDIA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Yash Trading & Finance Limited ()?
Can I buy Yash Trading & Finance Limited () shares?
How do I buy Yash Trading & Finance Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Yash Trading & Finance Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Yash Trading & Finance Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Yash Trading & Finance Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 17.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Yash Trading and Finance Limited engages in shares and securities dealings in India. The company is based in Mumbai, India. Yash Trading and Finance limited was incorporated as a public limited company on July 9,1984 with the registrar of companies Maharashtra, at Mumbai. The certificate of commencement of business was obtained on December 5,1985. The company was promoted by Bharat Bagri, Suresh Ahiya and Sarla Bagar and it was later acquired by Pradeep Kumar Sethy. The company came with its Public Issue in January 1986 and listed its shares in BSE. Yash Trading and Finance limited was a dealer registered with OTCEI from 1993 and surrendered the same in 2008.Read more