This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TCI FINANCE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ORTEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- INVESTMENT & PRECISION CASTINGS LTD.
- DANGEE DUMS LIMITED
- VALLEY MAGNESITE COMPANY LTD
- SRIKALAHASTHI PIPES LIMITED
- VIKAS PROPPANT & GRANITE LIMITED
- ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LTD
- POOJA ENTERTAINMENT AND FILMS LTD.
- CURA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- AMFORGE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VIRINCHI LTD
- CG-VAK SOFTWARE & EXPORTS LTD.
- LAMBODHARA TEXTILES LTD.
- SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NATIONAL STEEL & AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KUSH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- NARBADA GEMS AND JEWELLERY LTD.
- TAMILNADU TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- KAYA LTD
- OMKAR OVERSEAS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE)?
Can I buy TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE) shares?
How do I buy TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE) shares.
In which sector do TCI FINANCE LTD. (TCIFINANCE) belong?
Today's live share price for TCI FINANCE LTD. is NSE: ₹ 4.80, BSE: ₹ 5.30 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the mid-seventies, TCI Finance was promoted by the TCI group. The company is engaged in financial services. It came out with a rights-cum-public issue in Apr.'95, aggregating Rs 25.5 cr. The rights issue was fully subscribed. However, the public issue was under-subscribed. The company has asked the underwriters to honour their underwriting commitments. The adverse market condition was the key factor in the issue not being fully subscribed to. On 8 Jul.'94, the company issued 2.5 lac warrants to the promoter group with an option to apply within 18 months for one equity share against each warrant at a price of Rs 25 per share. In 1995-96, the company incorporated TCI Securities, a wholly-owned subsidiary. This has received a membership from Bangalore Stock Exchange. The subsidiary company's main activity will be Stock Broking, dealing in shares and securities and other capital market instruments, apart from the underwriting and marketing of new issues. During 1996-97, ICRA reaffirmed the rating of MA signifying adequate security and timely repayment, The total fixed deposits during the year 2001 amounted to Rs.106 lakhs as against the previous year of Rs.376 lakhs.Read more