This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- RAJRATAN GLOBAL WIRE LTD.
- KMG MILK FOOD LTD.
- SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD.
- INDIA RADIATORS LIMITED
- NIMBUS PROJECTS LTD.
- NEW LIGHT APPARELS LTD
- MARKSANS PHARMA LTD.
- BHAGWATI AUTOCAST LTD.
- ASHIANA AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JENBURKT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- TERRAFORM REALSTATE LIMITED
- SHILPA MEDICARE LTD.
- HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD.
- MOTOR & GENERAL FINANCE LTD.
- DCM NOUVELLE LIMITED
- STERLING AND WILSON RENEWABLE ENERGY LIMITED
- GUJARAT STATE FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LTD (GSFC)
- INTERNATIONAL HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS)?
Can I buy SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS) shares?
How do I buy SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS) shares.
In which sector do SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. (SMIFS) belong?
Today's live share price for SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 44.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the early eighties, SMIFS Capital Markets is engaged in financial services. During 1994-95, the company placed 8.5 lac shares on private placement at a premium of Rs 285 and 11 lac shares at a premium of Rs 165. The company intends to concentrate on enlarging its investor base and expanding its market network. It has set up offices at Bangalore and Madras and intends to capitalise on its all-India reach to build up an effective distribution network for all its primary market products. The company plans to consolidate and upgrade its existing fund and non-fund based activities in the areas of merchant banking, marketing of financial products, lease and hire purchase finance. It also plans to enter into other business lines like venture capital financing, housing finance, etc, which have immense scope and profit potential and will enable it to provide a complete spectrum of financial services.Read more