This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PTL ENTERPRISES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INVICTA MEDITEK LTD.
- MOIL LTD.
- PADMANABH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- WHITE ORGANIC AGRO LTD
- SP CAPITAL FINANCING LTD.
- IND-SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
- RUPA & COMPANY LTD.
- LEX NIMBLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- BOMBAY DYEING & MFG.CO.LTD.
- MANUGRAPH INDIA LTD.
- SHYAM TELECOM LIMITED
- WEALTH FIRST PORTFOLIO MANAGERS LIMITED
- KHAITAN (INDIA) LTD.
- SAMRUDDHI REALTY LTD.
- BENGAL TEA & FABRICS LTD.
- KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD.
- RUNGTA IRRIGATION LTD.
- PLASTIBLENDS INDIA LTD.
- DEEPAK NITRITE LTD
- SUMEDHA FISCAL SERVICES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. (PTL)?
Can I buy PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. (PTL) shares?
How do I buy PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. (PTL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. (PTL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. (PTL) shares.
Today's live share price for PTL ENTERPRISES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 31.10, BSE: ₹ 31.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1959, Premier Tyres (PTL) is managed by Chairman O S Kanwar. PTL manufactures automobile tyres, flaps and belts. Its manufacturing unit is located at Ernakulam, Kerala. The company was declared a sick unit by the Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR) and under a rehabilitation scheme prescribed by the Board, PTL was taken over by Apollo Tyres in 1995. This involved Apollo subscribing to Premier's additional equity of Rs 10 cr at par. The authorised capital of the company has increased from Rs 4 cr to Rs 14 cr and its registered office shifted from Mumbai to Cochin. According to the BIFR order, Apollo will operate Premier's plant on an irrevocable lease of 8 years and pay a total lease rental amounting to Rs 45.50 cr to Premier Tyres. Apollo will lift the entire production of Premier and sell the same under the Apollo brand name.Read more