This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PRIME SECURITIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MONIND LIMITED
- TARAI FOODS LTD.
- MSR INDIA LTD.
- GCM SECURITIES LTD
- SHASHIJIT INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- WEP SOLUTIONS LTD.
- VIDLI RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- RAILTEL CORP OF IND LIMITED
- LADAM AFFORDABLE HOUSING LTD
- LONGVIEW TEA COMPANY LTD.
- M.M.FORGINGS LTD.
- SHREE SURGOVIND TRADELINK
- BOMBAY CYCLE & MOTOR AGENCY LTD.
- NOUVEAU GLOBAL VENTURES LTD.
- MUNOTH FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- OLYMPIC CARDS LTD.
- MODISON METALS LTD.
- BETA DRUGS LIMITED
- ICL ORGANIC DAIRY PRODUCTS LIMITED
- AQUA PUMPS INFRA VENTURES
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU)?
Can I buy PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU) shares?
How do I buy PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU) shares.
In which sector do PRIME SECURITIES LTD. (PRIMESECU) belong?
Today's live share price for PRIME SECURITIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 113.40, BSE: ₹ 113.55 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as Suvibha Investment Company Pvt Ltd on 20 Mar.'82, the company went public in Jul.'84 and its name was changed to Prime Securities (PSL) on 29 Nov.'90. The company became a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Great Eastern Shipping Company in 1984. It ceased to be a subsidiary of the same in Mar.'92. PSL mainly deals in financial instruments such as shares, stocks, bonds, units, securities, etc, and also provides merchant banking advisory services, issue management services and other fund-based investments. It is also involved in corporate leasing for tax planning. In Jul.'94, PSL came out with a public issue to finance its Rs 79.31 cr fund requirement for increasing capital market investments, leased assets, working capital and for purchase of fixed assets and investment in its subsidiaries. The company has signed a MoU to form an investment advisory company, Prime Research and Advisory, with Rothschild Asset Management Asia Pacific, a part of the international Rothschild group. This newly-formed company will provide advice on how to manage overseas funds for investment in India. Two independent shareholders in this joint venture are the Maharaja of Jodhpur and Sat Pal Khattar, a Singapore-based businessman. During the year 1995-96 PSL allotted 22,87,500 new Equity Shares at a premium of Rs 30 per share and 66,00,000 Equity Warrants entitling the holders to acquire a Share per Equity Warrant at a price of Rs 40 per share.Read more