This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RAHUL MERCHANDISING LTD.
- SANRHEA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
- GENPHARMASEC LIMITED
- MOSCHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- MIVEN MACHINE TOOLS LTD.
- AUTOMOBILE CORPORATION OF GOA LTD.
- BOSCH LTD
- EVEREST INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MANGALORE REFINERY & PETROCHEMICALS LTD (MRPL)
- WPIL LTD.
- SAHARA ONE MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HOUSE LTD.
- IFL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- TATA METALIKS LTD
- NAGREEKA EXPORTS LTD.
- POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES LIMITED
- RAJPUTANA INVESTMENT AND FINANCE LTD
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
- KBS INDIA LIMITED
- ASHOK LEYLAND LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL)?
Can I buy Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL) shares?
How do I buy Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL) shares.
In which sector do Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd (PIFL) belong?
Today's live share price for Pacheli Industrial Finance Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 7.99 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the year 1985 Dhoot Industries is mainly engaged in extraction of Granite Stones from quarries. The company is headed by Padamchand Dhoot as Chairman. The company is planning to expand its operations at Hyderabad & also proposed to setup a additional plant at Cuttack for processing of granites.The total estimated cost of the project is Rs.290.50 lacs.The project is financed partly by Term Loans and the balance by Promoters contribution to the extent of Rs.73.00 lacsRead more