This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in OK PLAY INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- AISHWARYA TELECOM LTD.
- RAJESH EXPORTS LTD.
- FELIX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SM AUTO STAMPING LIMITED
- NAVIN FLUORINE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- POWERGRID INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT TRUST LIMITED
- HOTEL LEELA VENTURES LTD
- BERYL SECURITIES LIMITED
- MAHINDRA CIE AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
- COLGATE PALMOLIVE (INDIA) LTD
- WARREN TEA LTD.
- CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.
- KRISHANA PHOSCHEM LIMITED
- VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- RITES LIMITED
- GREENCREST FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- RAJESHWARI CANS LIMITED
- NEPTUNE EXPORTS LIMITED
- SIYARAM SILK MILLS LIMITED
- ORTIN LABORATORIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA)?
Can I buy OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA) shares?
How do I buy OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA) shares.
In which sector do OK PLAY INDIA LTD. (OKPLA) belong?
Today's live share price for OK PLAY INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 30.15 with a current market capitalization of .
OK Play India (OPIL) was incorporated as Aquapure Containers Pvt Ltd in Aug.'88 and was converted into a public limited company in Jan.'89. The name was changed to OPIL in Sep.'93. The company was promoted by Chairman T R Handa, Managing Director Rajan Handa. A public issue was made to the extent of Rs.4.25 cr to part-finance its backward integration, expansion and diversification project, and to augment long-term resources for working capital, etc, at a project cost of Rs 9.13 cr. The company manufactures water storage tanks, PUF ice boxes, playpools, etc. It exports to Bangladesh, Pakistan, Singapore and the UK. Its plant is located in Gurgaon, Haryana. OPIL proposes to manufacture schoolbags at its Gurgaon plant under a modernisation plan. In 1999-2000, the company has entered into manufacturing arrangements for production of Toys for Mattel Toys (India) Ltd., as per their design, specifications and moulds. The company introduced Super Senior Slide,Chair N Desk and New Range of Cycles during 2000-2001.The developmental works were done in house.The company has beeen declared Sick by BIFR and the Board has also appointed Canara Bank as the operating agency.Read more