This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RAM MINERALS AND CHEMICALS LTD
- DLF LTD
- IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ADVANCE LIFESTYLES LTD.
- ASAHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD.
- RSWM LTD.
- UNIWORTH LTD.
- SHREE PRECOATED STEELS LIMITED
- KCD INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED
- DYNACONS SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS LTD.
- PERVASIVE COMMODITIES LTD
- SQUARE FOUR PROJECTS INDIA LIMITED
- 63 MOONS TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- GI ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS LTD.
- UDAY JEWELLERY INDUSTRIES LTD
- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- JUNCTION FABRICS AND APPARELS LTD
- HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. (MEGH) shares?
How do I buy MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. (MEGH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. (MEGH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. (MEGH) shares.
In which sector do MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. (MEGH) belong?
Today's live share price for MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
In the year 1986, Mr. Jayanti Patel, Mr. Ashish Soparkar, Mr. Natwarlal Patel, Mr. Ramesh Patel and Mr. Anand Patel formed a partnership firm, M/s Gujarat Industries, to produce pigment blue. On January 2, 1995, M/s Gujarat Industries was converted into a company with the name 'Meghmani Organics Limited'. The company was allotted the Equity Shares to the promoters / partners of the M/s.Gujarat Industries in lieu of the assets and liabilities of the partnership firm. In 1995, the Company has set up facility at Chharodi, Ahmedabad, to manufacture insecticides and agrochemicals. In 1996, the company has expanded its pigment business by purchasing land at GIDC, Panoli near Ankeleshwar and commenced the commercial production. In 1999, The Company has received ISO 9001-2000 certification for the achievement of quality assurance in production, purchasing, marketing and distribution in relation to Vatva, Panoli and Chharodi Plants. In 2003, The Company has acquired assets of Unit II from Rallis India Limited( Ankleshwar), for expansion of Agrochemical production and started commercial production. In 2006, The company has expand the capacity of Cyper Methric Acid Chloride (CMAC) plant at the Ankleshwar unit with a capital outlay of Rs.180 millions and commenced the commercial operation.Read more